Friday, June 20, 2008

My SA1 results... =]

I am quite satisfied with my SA1 results. This is the first time I have had two A1’s. Everyday after school I go back home and spent my time studying. It has finally paid off. But I have failed my mathematics and literature. From the start of the year I have paid extra attention to my mathematics lesson. I do not know what had gone wrong. I still have to blame myself. But for the final year examination I have decided to put my 100 % in it. I really hope to maintain my two A1’s and also to improve my mother tongue from an A2 to an A1. I also want to improve the rest of the subjects that I might have done my average in. I also want to pass my literature to at least a C6. I wish I could at least satisfy my parents for the final year examinations. They were not very pleased with these results as I have had tuition also. But I would want to make my parents proud for the finals. Well, I hope with this confidence will lead me to success.

No comments: