Sunday, March 30, 2008

i can make a difference !! :]

i can make a difference !!
I have learnt that global warming is the increase of the average temperature of the Earth’s near-surface air and oceans since the mid-twentieth century and is projected continuation. I have also learnt that global warming can lead to many harmful effects. I feel that everyone has to play a part to stop global warming. In my point of view, I feel that Singaporeans are not that efficient in playing a part to stop global warming. They are taking it very easily. Thus, the government is trying their best to involve Singaporeans in environmental friendly activities and also to increase environmental awareness. I believe that I can play a part by helping out in the environmental friendly activities and also creating environmental awareness among my friends. I believe that to make the world a better place we can, have more environmental friendly activities and also planting more trees and stop littering. These are the some ways that Singaporeans can play to stop global warming. There are many more roles that Singaporeans can play

No comments: